The Sony Reader can read EPUBs and PDFs (Adobe Acrobat).
- Purchase an EPUB from BookStrand.com using your computer and save it locally.
- Connect your Sony Reader to your computer using your USB cord.
- Your computer will recognize that the device is attached and will ask what you want to do. Click Open Folder to View Files.
- Open the database folder.
- Open the media folder.
- Open the books folder.
- Drag your book files from their location on your computer to the books folder. Close both folders, and disconnect your device.
For more help, see the Sony User Guide.