The Nook can read EPUBs and PDFs.
- Purchase an EPUB from BookStrand.com using your computer and save it locally.
- Connect your Nook to your computer using your USB cord.
- Your computer will recognize that the device is attached and will ask what you want to do. Click Open Folder to View Files.
- Open the folder called My Library.
- Open the folder called My Documents.
- Drag your book files from their location on your computer to the My Documents folder. Close both folders and disconnect your device.
For more help, see the Nook support page.