READ EBOOKS ON iPAD
Do I need
to download any software to read books on my iPad?
We recommend using the
Kindle for iPad or
Kindle for iPad app can be downloaded
iBooks app can be downloaded
Reading Using the Kindle for iPad App
formats can I read using the Kindle for iPad app?
read PRC (Mobipocket) formats using Kindle for iPad.
How do I
read eBooks using Kindle for iPad?
Download and install
the Kindle for iPad application through iTunes on your computer.
2. Purchase a PRC from
our store using your computer and save it locally.
3. Make sure your iPad is
connected to your computer using your cord.
4. Open iTunes. When the
iPad appears under the Devices heading on the left-hand pane,
click on it.
5. Click on the tab
6. Select the Kindle app
under the Add File heading on the bottom half of the screen.
7. Select Add and browse
for the PRC file saved on your computer.
8. Click Sync.
iPad has finished syncing, disconnect it from your computer.
Your book will now appear in the Kindle app when you open it on
help, see the
Kindle for iPad FAQs.
Reading Using the iBooks App
formats can I read using the iBooks app?
read EPUB formats in the iBooks app.
How do I add eBooks to my iPad using
1. Purchase an EPUB from our store using your computer and
save it locally.
2. Connect your iPad to your computer using your cord.
3. Open iTunes on your computer.
4. Click on Devices in the left-hand pane. You iPad
should be listed there.
5. Click on your iPad name in the left-hand pane.
6. Click on the Books tab.
7. Check the box next to
8. Chose the radio button next to
9. A list of your books will appear below. Select the books
you want to add to your iPad by checking the box next to them.
10. Click the Apply button.
11. Disconnect your iPad from your computer. Your books
should appear on your iBooks shelf on your iPad.
What if my eBooks don’t appear in
You can manually add your eBooks to
iTunes by following these steps:
1. On your computer, open iTunes.
2. Select File from the menu bar at the top of the
3. Select Add File to Library from the drop down
4. Browse to find the EPUBs on your computer.
For more help, see the